PREMIERE 67-POINT MARKETING PLAN
1. Review and explain my “Easy-Exit” Listing Cancellation Policy -- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If I don’t sell your home in 30 days, you are free to fire me – no questions asked.
2. Review and explain my Communication Guarantee. I will contact you regularly to discuss the progress of your home sale – or you can fire me, no questions asked.
3. Evaluate whether your property qualifies for my “Smart Seller” Program, which can save you a significant portion of the transaction’s commission charges.
4. Submit your property listing to more than 300 real estate search engine internet sites (Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com, etc.), that in turn funnel the listing to more than 150,000 other websites.
5. Engage a professional real estate photographer to photograph your property inside and out, using equipment and techniques designed to optimize the property’s visual appeal on the internet.
6. Prepare for you a “Net Proceeds” calculation, which provides a reliable estimate of seller expenses and closing costs and the proceeds you will net from the sale of your home.
7. Promote your property sale to every realtor servicing Anne Arundel and the surrounding counties.
8. Promote your property at our brokerage’s bi-weekly sales meeting, which is attended by more than 100 Keller Williams Flagship sales agents.
9. Send “Just Listed” announcements to more than 1,200 real estate partners, clients and affiliates in my contact database.
10. Prospect for buyers one hour every day, contacting at least 5 people per day to discuss your listing.
11. Promote your property listing at MLS and Realtor Association networking and training meetings.
12. Promote your property listing on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
13. Promote your property listing to a host of local business professionals at a variety of local networking events, including Chamber of Commerce and BNI networking meetings.
14. Discuss with you comparable market climate data for your property and explain the pricing strategy.
15. Follow up with all buyer leads and inquiries within 15 minutes.
16. Electronically submit all listing property data to the Multiple Listing Service for exposure to over 20,000 active real estate agents in the Multiple Listing Service area.
17. Make my preferred mortgage lenders aware of your home sale and find out if they have prospective buyers for it in their network.
18. Explain the seller’s Property Disclosure Statement and all related disclosures the seller is required to complete under state and federal real estate laws.
19. Keep you informed of all market changes, mortgage rate fluctuations, sales trends and other information that can affect the value and marketability of the property.
20. Represent you with regard to all offer presentations and negotiations, and keep all matters completely confidential.
21. Ensure that all purchase offers submitted for the property include all items required by law, including things like mortgage pre-approval documentation, proof of funds for down payment, buyer contract addenda, etc.
22. Arrange a home-staging consultation for the seller, if desired.
23. Work with the buyer’s agent to arrange all property inspections, including mechanical, structural, termite, water quality, septic system, chimney, lead, mold and other inspections.
24. Install a technologically advanced Sentrilock lockbox on your home that ensures only authorized personnel have access to the property.
25. Contact you regularly with feedback & reports on the property and buyer showings.
26. Ask cooperating brokers working in our area to tour the property when they are available.
27. Work to qualify prospective buyers and assist them in obtaining suitable mortgage financing through our preferred lenders.
28. Discuss with you qualifications of prospective buyers to help determine buyer motivation, ability to purchase and probability of closing on the sale.
29. Monitor the buyer’s mortgage application and approval process, to assure that the loan is approved and closes on time.
30. Hold an open house staffed by a licensed realtor, at the seller’s request.
31. Suggest or advise you of changes to make to the property to make it more attractive to buyers.
32. Provide you with a list of preferred contractors and vendors that can help prepare the property for sale.
33. Maximize the property’s showing potential through use of professional signage.
34. Consult with the buyer’s property inspectors to critically review and discuss property inspection results.
35. Consult the Maryland State Judiciary Case Law database to review any relevant legal information relating to the buyer and the buyer’s ability to purchase the property from the seller.
36. At the seller’s request, provide & arrange for contractors to perform any agreed upon repairs.
37. On your behalf, work with title company representatives to coordinate property surveys, water and sewer accounts, HOA documents and accounts, contractor and other liens, arranging home warranties, etc.
38. Coordinate scheduling of the buyer’s property appraisal and meet the appraiser at the property to discuss and present data concerning the market valuation.
39. Monitor buyer and agent feedback about the property to make any necessary changes to price, property condition, etc.
40. Handle the entire buyer deposit and escrow process for the seller.
41. Prepare full-color property flyers to distribute to potential buyers.
42. Place advertising for the property in all Keller Williams Flagship sales offices.
43. Distribute color property flyers to all Keller Williams Flagship agents.
44. Hold weekly meetings with my real estate team to review and improve our progress on selling your home.
45. Help the seller obtain HOA and other community association documents that, by law, must be transferred to the buyer before settlement.
46. Utilize a professional Closing Coordinator to handle the entire pre-closing and closing process for the seller.
47. Consult with my team’s Closing Coordinator daily for status updates on the closing process.
48. Continually review and rewrite marketing materials for the property to keep them appealing and up to date.
49. Digitally upload and provide buyer agents with real-time access to all pertinent documents relating to the transaction.
50. Discuss with you the option of having the property professionally inspected for defects prior to listing the property for sale.
51. Explain to you the benefits of offering a one-year home warranty to the buyer, and arrange the warranty, if desired.
52. Field questions about the property from buyer agents and individual customers who express interest in it.
53. Provide the seller staging guidance and suggest constructive changes to the property to make it more appealing to interested buyers.
54. Arrange delivery of the seller’s proceeds at closing.
55. Address any problems experienced by buyer agents who show the property.
56. Arrange for permanent electronic storage of all items relating the contract-to-close process for the transaction.
57. Assist the seller with move-out clean up through our recommended affiliate service providers.
58. Provide the seller with copies of all documentation relating to listing the property for sale and settling the transaction.
59. Advertise the seller’s listing using co-op partner listing flyers.
60. As required, write all magazine advertising copy for the property.
61. Ensure that my real estate team members are available to answer any questions or concerns in a timely manner.
62. Research local tax records to verify full and complete legal information is available to prospective buyers, buyer’s agents and title companies participating in the property’s sale.
63. Research the ownership and deed for the property, to aid the title company in its work to close the transaction.
64. Research the property’s land use, deed restrictions and easements, and make this information available to potential buyers.
65. Arrange the transfer of home-related items between the seller and the buyer (e.g., house keys, warranties, garage door openers, utilities, community pool keys, mail box keys).
66. Coordinate the final walk through of the property for buyers and their agent.
67. Help the seller find a new home -- either locally or out of the area -- using the Keller Williams worldwide relocation network, which comprises more than 115,000 highly experienced Keller Williams agents who provide referral assistance to my clients.